POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : GtkSourceView 2.0 language file for 3.7 : GtkSourceView 2.0 language file for 3.7 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:34:06 EDT (-0400)
  GtkSourceView 2.0 language file for 3.7
From: Anthony D  Baye
Date: 2 Dec 2013 23:30:01
Message: <web.529d5c003b56bacf89b5ac30@news.povray.org>
here: http://pastebin.com/NaCa4MwD

it might be missing a few keywords still.  I modified it  (and did some cleanup)
from one that I've been using for a while so that it correctly identifies .pov
and .inc files and preselects the PoV-Ray 3.7 language file.

If you find any keywords that are missing, let me know and I'll fix it.

--tested in gedit.

I can post a copy of the file in utilities if anyone is interested.

Let me know what you think.

Regards,
A.D.B.