POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: How to fix texture to moving part : Re: How to fix texture to moving part Server Time
26 Apr 2024 12:01:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to fix texture to moving part
From: MichaelJF
Date: 9 Oct 2013 13:00:01
Message: <web.52558a7a5b3e3e64b47623b00@news.povray.org>
"Janc" <jan### [at] telefonicanet> wrote:
> I upload a test of my Cone with a bigger scale, but you render a very nice
> example of this effect.

Thanks. After having tried now the maximum aa-settings mentioned above, here is
the result for completeness. As you can see, it doesn't improve the outcome. IMO
it is worse. But I wanted to test it.

Best regards,
Michael

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'rotate_maximum_aa.mpg' (482 KB)