POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : rendering a connected-graph of millions nodes, 100+M links : rendering a connected-graph of millions nodes, 100+M links Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:31:38 EDT (-0400)
  rendering a connected-graph of millions nodes, 100+M links
From: gg4u
Date: 25 Sep 2013 09:35:01
Message: <web.5242e5ee158b3134b0312ad00@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

totally new in Povray, here to ask about possibilities:

I was reading a post for displaying a network as a connected graph.
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/python/python/792816

Is there any package to render and be able to import a connected graph of
millions nodes, 100+M links ?
It would be so cool if it would be possible to make a short video, I'd love to
create a presentation on a network analysis we've done with a new technique.

Thank you!