POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Impossible triangle - Animation II : Impossible triangle - Animation II Server Time
26 Apr 2024 17:19:34 EDT (-0400)
  Impossible triangle - Animation II
From: Eriban
Date: 22 Sep 2013 11:05:03
Message: <web.523f0512edb9da78d7c119640@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

Here's a second animation that I have created using my impossible triangle
model. This one is longer than the one I created before. It has a bit more of a
build up. It first gives a couple clues on how the illusion has been realized
before fully revealing its secret. I am happy with the result. I hope you like
it as well.

The quality of the attached video is fairly poor in order for it not to be too
large. I have uploaded a better quality version to YouTube, so I actually
recommend you watch it from there. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTsSPb_H4R8

Cheers,
Erwin

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'impossibletriangle.mpg' (2378 KB)