POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Max components in blob? : Max components in blob? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:21:09 EDT (-0400)
  Max components in blob?
From: StephenS
Date: 21 Aug 2013 17:25:01
Message: <web.52152ff8b80bae894b81c8b60@news.povray.org>
I get the following error:

Possible Parce Error: There are more than the maximum supported components in a
blob.
Fatal error in parser: Uncategorized error.
Render failed

What is the maximum size?

I create an array and initialize some of the elements.
I scan the array and add a blob sphere{} component for some of the initialized
array elements.
I also #write to a file the blob component, later I can choose to include the
file.

array [480][60][348], array and blob works
array [720][90][522], array works, blob fails

Win vista 64
8Gb memory

Suggestions?

Stephen S