POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Poseray: Saving only 1 out of 38 groups? : Re: Poseray: Saving only 1 out of 38 groups? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:33:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Poseray: Saving only 1 out of 38 groups?
From: MichaelJF
Date: 14 Aug 2013 13:40:01
Message: <web.520bc00c5ce6e5fc15620aa60@news.povray.org>
Ah, I was imprecise again :( There is a difference with the definitions of
"groups". Within an OBJ-file one can define groups with a line starting with "g
". Only this ones PoseRay will find. As I put it, your understanding of a
"group" is a "group" of faces seperated from the rest of the mesh. This is not a
"group" within an OBJ file.

Best regards,
Michael