POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help importing mesh object : Re: Help importing mesh object Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:27:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help importing mesh object
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 6 Aug 2013 09:20:01
Message: <web.5200f72882eeb81a39fc0eb0@news.povray.org>
Super.
I now have:
Blobman
MakeHuman
POV-Person
Blender
NetFabb
Moray
POV-Ray
.... and who knows what else is lurking in the download folder...

What should I use to easily and quickly separate unattached parts of a large
mesh file into individual mesh components so that I can apply transforms?

Is there a short processing script or is everything GUI?

Can I do CSG on mesh objects?
For example, take a mesh sphere and intersect it with a thin box to get a flat
disk / coin / cylinder?

Thanks