POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Unknown pixelation at high quality. : Re: Unknown pixelation at high quality. Server Time
28 Apr 2024 23:40:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Unknown pixelation at high quality.
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 31 Jul 2013 23:30:00
Message: <web.51f9d5f2f1a430a373fc9ebb0@news.povray.org>
3 more questions:

How to make this an animated gif?

I have a request to make this 10 seconds long - no idea how to do that except
copy and rename each frame bmp 10 times.

Is there a way to make this loop by default?  Some sort of internal metadata tag
that would automagically set the default viewing option to loop?
(I'd settle for someone knowledgeable enough in html to show how to just get it
to loop on a webpage...

Thanks again for everyone's help!  I'm learning a lot.  :)