POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : IK Skeleton : Re: IK Skeleton Server Time
30 Apr 2024 02:15:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IK Skeleton
From: trp
Date: 31 Jul 2013 00:00:02
Message: <web.51f88ab6d487aa7a4e8fd4d70@news.povray.org>
> http://povhouse.freewebsites.com/povperson/index.htm
>
> link for zip file is broken.
>
> Does anyone have a URL, or know where I can get Chris Bartlett's POV-Person?

I don't know if Chris is still around. But, I have a copy of the zip I
downloaded back in 2009. Since the bottom of his web page says we are authorized
to re-use it, I assume he wouldn't mind if I e-mail it to you.

If others want it, would it make since to post a copy as an attachment in one of
the newsgroups? Which one makes sense? "scene-files" under "POV-Ray Binary
Files" or "misc" or somewhere else?