POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Piling rocks with the bullet physics playground : Re: Piling rocks with the bullet physics playground Server Time
28 Apr 2024 13:27:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Piling rocks with the bullet physics playground
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 9 Jul 2013 16:10:09
Message: <web.51dc6d40c6eb1333354ba950@news.povray.org>
> Have you started a quarry, Bill?

It would seem so!

> This also works perfectly indeed. Would it be possible that some rocks
> would break by the shock? I guess that would be difficult to manage...

I don't know if the Bullet library can simulate fracture... there is no mention
of it in Koppi's playground, and I noticed nothing in the Bullet class docs. I
look forward to seeing Sam Benge's experiments with Blender - I understand there
is a variety of fracture simulation tools there!

in the meantime, here is another deluge :)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'rocks03b.mp4.mpg' (3427 KB)