POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The wayback machine : Re: The wayback machine Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:31:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The wayback machine
From: MichaelJF
Date: 7 Jul 2013 14:40:01
Message: <web.51d9b54233d8890e7df1224c0@news.povray.org>
Hi Maurice,

yes sometimes things are lost to translation and I will put our
misunderstandings as this. And I really hope that this quarrel ends now. And I
hope you can take gain from my findings I posted to the other thread here. About
Jim: I read his last posting here and I think that we should not take it too
seriously. My personal impression is that he was not sober while writing this
offensive lines against me, so I will forgive him.

Best regards from Darmstadt to the south of France,
Michael