POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Some Wiki Cleanup : Re: Some Wiki Cleanup Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:28:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some Wiki Cleanup
From: MichaelJF
Date: 27 Jun 2013 15:25:00
Message: <web.51cc91667b9ae676653857790@news.povray.org>
James Holsenback <nom### [at] nonecom> wrote:
> Just a heads up, that I did some cleanup over on the Wiki. A while back
> the reference section was moved to it's own namespace. For example
> Documentation:Agate Pattern was moved to Reference:Agate Pattern ... the
> cleanup just removed the now duplicate files in the Documentation
> namespace, so if anyone notices any irregularities please let me know.

Hi Jim,

what really needs a cleanup is the link-collection. A lot of them are down, may
be some of them moved and others were changed over the years and have no
POV-content any longer since their author switched to Autodesk. At the moment
POV is occupied at both of my machines - the Suse as well as the Windoze (typo?)
one - searching for more realistic pyroclastic flows around Mt. Rainier using
Rune's particle system so I have a little time to lend a hand with this issue.
Unfortunatelly I cannot find the "`create accound"' option at the POV-Wiki. As
it seems this option is deactivated due to spam bots.

Best regards,
Michael