POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Want to attach one object to another : Re: Want to attach one object to another Server Time
1 Jun 2024 13:34:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Want to attach one object to another
From: gharryh
Date: 21 Jun 2013 05:15:01
Message: <web.51c41928c1f827c4520168c30@news.povray.org>
Alain <kua### [at] videotronca> wrote:

> > On 19/06/2013 9:58 AM, gharryh wrote:

> Or use an object pattern of the content of the label for eatch colours.
> Then, you can use a warp{spherical}.
I have made a picture of the label.
Trying the example in the documentation i managed te get it on a cylinder.

object{
    cylinder{<0,0,0><0,70,0>27.5
        pigment{
        image_map {
            jpeg "RE55.jpg"
            map_type 1
            }
        scale<.1,.1,.1>
        }
    }
}

But it seems i cant get it smaller and my knowledge of povray to do a correct
search, not knowing the the correct phrases to use, i cant find the solution.