POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Rewrite addon Povray in Blender : Re: Rewrite addon Povray in Blender Server Time
25 Jun 2024 03:11:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rewrite addon Povray in Blender
From: Mr
Date: 5 Jun 2013 03:20:02
Message: <web.51aee68239625040ed29e82f0@news.povray.org>
"LanuHum" <Lan### [at] yandexru> wrote:
> Using the Blender3D I paid attention to the PovRay.
> Process of integration takes place badly and slowly
> I don't know English
> I couldn't communicate with the programmers working over the exporter
> My hobby - Python.
> Я начал

самостоятельно
> работать над
> экспортёром
> Blender2Povray
> My WIP (Blender2Povray):
> http://yadi.sk/d/Yh2lnyOk5CEWM
> Add:
> t-map,
> cameras,
> pigment-patterns
> image map for glass
>
> Now I work over lamps

Hi LanuHum,

I am the current maintainer of POV-Ray exporter, and am definitely searching for
other enthusiasts to form a team, I will have a look at your script ASAP, what
is your native language, and is there any second language with which you could
communicate? I can also speak french and italian, and one occasional contributor
of the exporter speaks some german.

I'll send you an email to keep in touch.