POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Windows 8 : Re: Windows 8 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:31:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Windows 8
From: MichaelJF
Date: 18 May 2013 14:50:01
Message: <web.5197cd29c40b10bf2ec5fd650@news.povray.org>
Thank you all here.

I know I'm a Little bit late for a response here but RL issues were a little bit
more pressing. My Monika and I had to postpone our marriage again and again due
to the state of health of her father and finally we decided to marry in spite of
his health state. Unfortunatelly he died 5 days before our marriage at Castle
Frankenstein. So we had a marriage and a funeral within a week. Not an easy
thing to cope with. So I was quiet for a while here. I hope you can understand
this special circumstances.

I did not implement the Suse at my new machine, but at my "old" one, which was
defunct with Windows but is now rendering a very complicated Scene under Suse
since some hours. So I have a Windows machine and a Linux machine running (both
core I7) which is wondeful, especially to have Kontact again.

Best regards,
Michael