POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Free povray rendering service : Free povray rendering service Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:25:04 EDT (-0400)
  Free povray rendering service
From: Micha Riser
Date: 14 May 2013 18:00:01
Message: <web.5192b38bf15492bfad1aee430@news.povray.org>
Hi!

I have not been using pov-ray myself for a while. But I currently have a server
which has a lot of free resources which runs 24/7. So, I thought I could offer
these as a free online rendering service. You upload a .zip file with all your
povray files and specify the params, then the server picks it up and produces
the image. Once it is done it emails you with a link to the picture. Should not
be too difficult to implement on the server side. But before I start working on
that I want to check if there is any demand for such a service. So, what do you
think?

- Micha