POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Map Mollweide projection (elliptical) onto sphere : Re: Map Mollweide projection (elliptical) onto sphere Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:27:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Map Mollweide projection (elliptical) onto sphere
From: Yukterez Enabled Io
Date: 22 Apr 2013 16:20:05
Message: <web.51759aac5ab24bf3c83525700@news.povray.org>
The problem is, the python script does not work on my PC. Is there anything I
need to modify in the source code, for example, if the width is 2000px and the
height 1000px, or is the code ready to use? I get a synatx error when I run the
script 1 to 1: http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/1204/screenshotj.gif