POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Windows 8 : Re: Windows 8 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:22:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Windows 8
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 13 Apr 2013 22:45:00
Message: <web.516a17e4c40b10bf78641e0c0@news.povray.org>
"MichaelJF" <mi-### [at] t-onlinede> wrote:
>  So I decided to buy a new machine but this
> was now delivered with Windows 8 unfortunatelly.

Read up on Win8 before buying my new computer, so if a computer for sale came
with Win8, it was /immediately/ off my list.  Win8 even makes it difficult to
install Linux; to do the install you have to disable some security feature, and
disabling /any/ security feature on /any/ Micro$hit product sounds like running
naked through thorn bushes.