POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Windows 8 : Re: Windows 8 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:30:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Windows 8
From: MichaelJF
Date: 13 Apr 2013 13:00:01
Message: <web.51698ea8c40b10bf8774b53e0@news.povray.org>
> On 13-4-2013 7:59, MichaelJF wrote:
>
> >.... But this has to wait until the actual Tina-Chep-round is finished.
>
> You still have a little time left, Michael ;-)
>
> Thomas

Yes I know, the scene is nearly completed only one figure is missing. The
"statue" of Ariadne herself. Since my new system is running now I hope I come
through the occlusion map baking just in time. The problem is the hair. You have
to bake a map for every single hair (and the six body parts of course). I have
reduced the hairs from 5056 to 1934 but every one takes more than a minute to
render its occlusion map. So it will be close again.

Best regards,
Michael