POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Infographics using POV-Ray : Re: Infographics using POV-Ray Server Time
1 Jun 2024 06:16:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Infographics using POV-Ray
From: Norbert Kern
Date: 10 Apr 2013 15:25:01
Message: <web.5165bb961a8ae29a78bb7abb0@news.povray.org>
"Reuben Pearse" <reu### [at] pearsecouk> wrote:

> Has anyone used POV-Ray to create an "Infographic"?

Hi,

last year I created a Povray-based infographic together with a 2D-professional
company for my work.

I'll post the images in the povray.binaries.images newsgroup.

First image shows the povray-part, second the final infographic (without
explanation and company infos - sorry, my company board didn't allow that).
The third image shows some texture detail at full resolution (30.000 pixel
width).

Norbert Kern