POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Reg- Scene/ Object Reflectivity pattern calculation : Reg- Scene/ Object Reflectivity pattern calculation Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:21:22 EDT (-0400)
  Reg- Scene/ Object Reflectivity pattern calculation
From: Mahadeesh
Date: 22 Mar 2013 00:40:01
Message: <web.514bdff1b201cdecf0688a760@news.povray.org>
I'm doing Simulation of Synthetic Aperture Radar( SAR )Mode/(Microwave Imaging).

I came to through POV in one of the IEEE research paper and I thought it would
be useful for me. There is one segment in my project is scene object
reflectivity pattern calculation say the object can be building or car or tree
etc...

How to calculate the reflectivity pattern using any of the Electromagnetic
Imaging Algorithm like Ray Tracing Method / Physical Optics(PO) Method. I
suppose that POV can help me on that. It would be very helpful, if i get any
sort of suggestion from this group. At least let me know if my understanding is
correct or not ?

Thanks