POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : DEMO : probe landing on alien planet internal camera view (alpha version) : Re: DEMO : probe landing on alien planet internal camera view (alpha versio= Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:23:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: DEMO : probe landing on alien planet internal camera view (alpha versio=
From: rodv92
Date: 21 Mar 2013 22:55:01
Message: <web.514bc6d63f13d0045d50475e0@news.povray.org>
Hi again.
I tackled the night lightning seen from orbit effects macro.

I will use a state file storing random data with the following ranges :

t altitude from planet center between cloudsphere1 and 5.0

c1 clock start
d duration of lightning
m max lightning intensity, such that m attained @ (c1 + d/2) and intensity = 0
at c1 and (c1 + d). function of intensity of sine type.

color will be static, a nice electric blue. :)

in case of problem with the macro i will come back for help.