POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Rounded L-Prism (rlp) v0.2 : Re: Rounded L-Prism (rlp) v0.2 Server Time
29 Apr 2024 03:05:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rounded L-Prism (rlp) v0.2
From: Samuel Benge
Date: 5 Mar 2013 14:55:01
Message: <web.51364c7ad3ce19402165ae730@news.povray.org>
Oh yeah, for people who haven't heard, rlp produces objects similar to
traditional prisms. It's pretty much like working with a linear_spline prism,
except that you can add roundness to each corner and give the object beveling.
(And you define points as arrays).

Here's a link to my v0.2 announcement:
http://news.povray.org/povray.object-collection/message/%3C4c9d5435%40news.povray.org%3E/#%3C4c9d5435%40news.povray.org
%3E

Attached is a demo image I never posted (I think). It shows off the the sharp
corners and multiple beveling capabilities of v0.2. It's one rlp object copied,
translated and rotated.

Sam

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: