POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Spoiled by Windows : Re: Spoiled by Windows Server Time
29 Apr 2024 11:00:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spoiled by Windows
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 3 Mar 2013 13:55:00
Message: <web.51339c5ac0f45bb378641e0c0@news.povray.org>
James Holsenback <nom### [at] nonecom> wrote:
> I forget what distribution of linux you're running but on openSUSE you
> can change it: Start Menu->Personal Settings->File Associations

It is openSUSE 12.2.

I have a Kickoff Application Launcher, but I don't see any Start Menu.

> And for syntax highlighting,

Already on it.  It was installed by the POV-Ray 3.6 installation process, and
I've tweaked it from there.  (It doesn't recognize 3.7 keywords, but I'm sure I
can figure that out when/if I get a round tuit--or just wait for the 3.7.0
binary, since I've been living without those keywords highlighted for over a
year anyway.)