POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Simulated urbanism scene : Re: Simulated urbanism scene Server Time
29 Apr 2024 12:28:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Simulated urbanism scene
From: MichaelJF
Date: 1 Mar 2013 14:00:01
Message: <web.5130fa1cd75d8233ede4d6830@news.povray.org>
Paolo Gibellini <p.g### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> Great!
> ;-)
> Paolo

Yes, from this perspective it is really great and I really like it. I think it
is intended for this view. Excuse me to nitpick a bit. First thing I did was to
use your third camera (the birds view) and added orthographic to it. There are
nearly no streets in the town. The residents must use a lot of secret passages
or ladders to reach their houses. So it is more a pueblo than a mediterranian
village. But looks fine as well.

Best regards,
Michael