POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : RC7 sanity check : Re: RC7 sanity check Server Time
27 Apr 2024 17:18:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: RC7 sanity check
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 17 Feb 2013 20:35:00
Message: <web.51218433b270f60178641e0c0@news.povray.org>
> If you're interested in giving the Windows RC7 installer a sanity
> check before I link to it on the beta download page, please feel free:
> http://www.povray.org/beta/povwin-3.7.RC7-setup.exe

The installer works.  (N.B. I could not test the RC6 uninstall, as there was no
RC6 on this computer, and I'm not about to fire up my old one.)  However, it
didn't automatically run the sample scene, as past versions have done.  Is this
deliberate?

When I unchecked Options|Render Window|Keep Above Main, it didn't take effect
until after I restarted POV-Ray.