POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : AutoClck.mcr : AutoClck.mcr Server Time
26 Apr 2024 10:54:43 EDT (-0400)
  AutoClck.mcr
Date: 5 Feb 2013 16:50:00
Message: <web.51117e6958a1d8eb8754b1ec0@news.povray.org>
I have used Chris Colefax's excellent macros for animation years ago. Now I
thought to use some time with Povray animation. I was quite upset when I found
out that these essential macros are not compatible with 3.7.

----------------------------------
File 'AutoClck.mcr' line 48: Possible Parse Error: All #version and #declares of
 float, vector, and color require semi-colon ';' at end.
File 'AutoClck.mcr' line 60: Parse Error: Expected 'object or directive', +
 found instead
Fatal error in parser: Cannot parse input.
Render failed

Please tell me that someone has updated these for 3.7?

Otherwise I need to build some abominable Python script for this. I tried to
read the macros, but there were things I didn't understand...

Anybody? Pretty please?