POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ERROR: blob seems to be no object identifier : Re: ERROR: blob seems to be no object identifier Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:28:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ERROR: blob seems to be no object identifier
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 2 Feb 2013 17:10:01
Message: <web.510d8e75baf7489532076fd10@news.povray.org>
Hi, thanks for the sample text. But still, the code creates errors. Did you post
the latest version?

Maybe a problem is, that this web page inserts line breaks, and plenty lines are
not the way they should. If you like, I could give you my e-mail address, and
you e-mail me the code. Is that okay with you?