POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Proposal for POV-Ray group on StackExchange : Proposal for POV-Ray group on StackExchange Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:32:12 EDT (-0400)
  Proposal for POV-Ray group on StackExchange
From: stevenvh
Date: 15 Jan 2013 11:40:00
Message: <web.50f5861baa6adb1a209de68b0@news.povray.org>
I proposed the creation of a POV-Ray group on StackExchange:

http://discuss.area51.stackexchange.com/questions/8823/proposal-for-a-pov-ray-group

If you don't know StackExchange yet, have a look at

http://stackexchange.com/sites

StackExchange has millions of users, so has the potential of attracting more
users than the newsgroups here do. StackExchange has also an advanced framework,
instead of the limited options we have here. If you want to support my proposal,
please reply on the above link.