POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : An idea about plant growth with a L-System and the mesh-camera : Re: An idea about plant growth with a L-System and the mesh-camera Server Time
28 Sep 2024 12:59:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: An idea about plant growth with a L-System and the mesh-camera
From: Mr
Date: 14 Jan 2013 08:10:01
Message: <web.50f4036d79737bf5ed29e82f0@news.povray.org>
"MichaelJF" <mi-### [at] t-onlinede> wrote:
> BTW The mesh-cam is a very useful and mighty approvement to POV. Why are Jaime
> and I the only users here to play around with it?
>
> Best regards,
> Michael

There is a baking feature in Blender to POV-Ray exporter that uses the mesh
camera. It's currently commented out as there are other priorities, but anyone
wanting to play with it can access it in the official Blender package.

The idea of using it for plant growth sounds fun I can't wait to play with the
result :)