POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : passing custom parameter : passing custom parameter Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:28:28 EDT (-0400)
  passing custom parameter
From: bhupesh
Date: 2 Jan 2013 07:35:01
Message: <web.50e427e8922af2f62324a6090@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I want to render a scene multiple times with different rotation on each
rendering, and I want to execute my pov script from my website (java), so I want
to call same script with a custom parameter, and use that parameter for rotation
angle value in the script.

I also tried to use +O (output) parameter, as we can use similar value for both,
say on first term we can pass 1, which will create 1.png with 1*X rotation, term
2 will create 2.png with 2*X rotation and so on.

However I am not getting, how to do that in Pov-Ray, any help would be greatly
appropriated.

Thanks in advance.