POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Jingle Bond - Merry Christmas!! : Re: Jingle Bond - Merry Christmas!! Server Time
28 Apr 2024 09:32:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Jingle Bond - Merry Christmas!!
From: Kenneth
Date: 30 Dec 2012 00:40:01
Message: <web.50dfd398ddb1691dc2d977c20@news.povray.org>
Zeger Knaepen <zeg### [at] povplacecom> wrote:
> It has become a personal tradition for me to make a new version of
> Jingle Bells every year.  This year I made it James Bond style.

Very clever and well-done! The music is impressive too--especially "Jingle Bells
as written by Monty Norman" ;-) Nicely arranged and orchestrated. The lit-fuse
effect is quite nice.  I think the best part of the video is a subtle one--when
the open gun barrel fades into the Christmas tree ornament. Nice use of POV-Ray
as a 'compositor.'