POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Is there a specific version of POVRAY for the Apple LLVM Compiler ? : Is there a specific version of POVRAY for the Apple LLVM Compiler ? Server Time
4 May 2024 15:39:19 EDT (-0400)
  Is there a specific version of POVRAY for the Apple LLVM Compiler ?
From: denis beurive
Date: 24 Dec 2012 06:05:01
Message: <web.50d835c8dbf47cdabe007bed0@news.povray.org>
Hello,

Looking at the messages, I see that there are some specific versions for MAC OS.

I am not sure to understand. For MAC OS, I just download the UNIX version, which
is the same than the Linux one. Then I compile using the GNU environment, As I'd
do if I were working under Linux.

Is there a specific version of POVRAY for the Apple LLVM Compiler ?

Regards,

Denis