POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Citroen GS on the Bullet Physics Playground : Re: Citroen GS on the Bullet Physics Playground Server Time
2 May 2024 09:14:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Citroen GS on the Bullet Physics Playground
From: MichaelJF
Date: 19 Dec 2012 16:00:00
Message: <web.50d22a5366ddf14dcf976e750@news.povray.org>
Wow, wonderful work again. Yes this blue isn't really Citroen but the model is
close enough to go for a GS. I only remember a brown metallic one (break
version) a friend lend me ages ago for two weeks...

And I'm still driving a ten years old Xsara Picasso... (I didn't dare to model
it so far)

Best regards,
Michael