POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : undersea adventure -- animation WIP : Re: undersea adventure -- animation WIP Server Time
29 Apr 2024 08:31:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: undersea adventure -- animation WIP
From: Kenneth
Date: 14 Dec 2012 16:50:01
Message: <web.50cb9e57dd47988ac2d977c20@news.povray.org>
Jaime Vives Piqueres <jai### [at] ignoranciaorg> wrote:

>   Yeah, they add a lot to the "undersea impression", which is very
> convincing. This is going to be great when it's finished...

Hopefully!  Thanks.

My goal is to do the final FINAL render at 1280X720 resolution. That's going to
take a long time (to put it mildly.)

At one point, I even considered adding motion blur--well, my 'poor man's'
version of it, simply averaging together ten frames to get one blurred one. The
final result would oh-so-nice; but that would require 6000 frames(!). I would
like to still be *alive* when it finises rendering ;-)