POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rendering multiple images into a single file : Rendering multiple images into a single file Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:18:13 EDT (-0400)
  Rendering multiple images into a single file
From: Brad
Date: 14 Dec 2012 11:45:00
Message: <web.50cb56636510d5b3fbb940860@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I have 3 different *.pov files to render. I can render all of them successfully
in the way that I want so there is no problem with that. However, rendering them
individually obviously produces 3 different *.png files. I'd like to have a
single output file (doesn't necessarily have to be *png) with the rendered
images stacked on top of each other, perhaps with simple solid bars between
them. Is there a good way to to do this in POVRAY itself, or am I better off
taking the individual images into GIMP to produce the composite figure?

Thanks,
Brad