POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : undersea adventure -- animation WIP : undersea adventure -- animation WIP Server Time
29 Apr 2024 05:45:53 EDT (-0400)
  undersea adventure -- animation WIP
From: Kenneth
Date: 13 Dec 2012 22:00:04
Message: <web.50ca950250c7bafbc2d977c20@news.povray.org>
Rendered in v3.6.2

Here's the beginning section of my fantasy-like underwater scene (the full
animation will be 600 frames.)  Every now and then you'll notice lighting flaws
(spotlight/media problems), which I'm told have been corrected in one of the
later 3.7 betas.

The discussion of the scene is here...
http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3Cweb.50c7147fec525ca4c2d977c20%40news.povray.org%3E/

It's an old-style AVI file, compressed with the Xvid codec.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'bathysphere_anim_wip.avi.dat' (3581 KB)