POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Online documentation suggestion : Online documentation suggestion Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:28:05 EDT (-0400)
  Online documentation suggestion
From: Anthony D  Baye
Date: 30 Oct 2012 01:15:08
Message: <web.508f61467b2d298ed97ee2b90@news.povray.org>
Would it be possible to have the stylesheet limit the width of the text blocks,
so that they don't stretch to the full screen width when the browser is
maximized?

I ask because it is difficult for the eye to maintain track on where the next
line starts when tracking that far.  At least, for me it is - I tend to skip
over lines, or find myself back at the start of a line I just read.

I don't know who, if anybody, is currently maintaining this, but I would find it
easier to read the documentation if the width of the p-tags had a max width
specified.  And maybe align: Justify.

I don't mean to offend anybody.

Regards,
A.D.B