POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Imported mesh seems like a scene not a 3D pbject : Re: Imported mesh seems like a scene not a 3D pbject Server Time
26 Jun 2024 02:27:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Imported mesh seems like a scene not a 3D pbject
From: Vincent
Date: 30 Oct 2012 00:50:06
Message: <web.508f5bcdd3c91d5297c1fbff0@news.povray.org>
Woww..thanks for the responses to this stupud question.
Actually, what I'm looking for is that, with a preset light source and camera,
what heppens to light reflectance of the object when it is rotated or moved(the
object includes some pores- and I don't want to create animation).
Considering your explanations, it seems that it means a real time raytracing,
and if I want to do that in povray I just can have a scene at each position.

In this case what softwares (Proprietary/ Freeware/...) do you suggest?  Thomas
suggested Wings3D or Blender, any others are welcomed.

Thanks!

Vincent