POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Two steps forward, one step back : Re: Two steps forward, one step back Server Time
6 May 2024 18:07:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Two steps forward, one step back
From: Anthony D  Baye
Date: 21 Oct 2012 12:15:01
Message: <web.50841f26befa8986d97ee2b90@news.povray.org>
> On 21-10-2012 10:08, Anthony D. Baye wrote:
> > all things considered, it's not a bad start, but I don't know if it will ever be
> > terribly practical, which is unfortunate.
> >

> Like Jaime, I think this is an excellent method, worth the inconveniences.

Thanks.  I appreciate the complement.

> Now a little nitpicking ;-)  How about the /sides/ of the cross boards?
> They do not seem to receive paint, which they should, maybe as streaks...
>
> Thomas

The sides of the boards do receive paint but, because the boards are iso's
rather than boxes, the sides are partially occluded.  One could remedy this by
altering the target path slightly in strategic places.  It may be automated, but
it doesn't remove the artistic element in the slightest.

Regards,
A.D.B.