POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Rendering 3D mesh : Re: Rendering 3D mesh Server Time
2 Jun 2024 13:29:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rendering 3D mesh
From: Anthony D  Baye
Date: 17 Oct 2012 19:55:02
Message: <web.507f443f1e176d50d97ee2b90@news.povray.org>
> Thanks, at least now i know that i have to look for the answer in no place but
> the manual (though i already had read the manual). But, the problem is that i
> can not add all the triangles in the script (and I think it wouldn't be
> necessary), so instead of using the mesh command, I use the #include and then
> address the inc file(whihc is converted from STL data set). I think, maybe the
> whole object is rendered but the position of the camera and look_at vector are
> not correctly choosed. I don't have any idea on chosing the correct place for
> the camera.
> I used the Poseray, it dosn't give a preview (I recived and error about FLOATING
> NUMBER...).
> Something is wrong but i don't know what is it.

you might try posting your question in povray.general, but you can't attach
files there either, so you would have to copy the scene file in - I don't
recommend that given that you said it was pretty big - but you could post the
scene files in p.b.s.f and direct people there in your question.

I really do wish I could be more helpful.

Regards,
A.D.B.