POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Unable to change the resolution of the rendered image : Re: Unable to change the resolution of the rendered image Server Time
27 Jun 2024 16:40:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Unable to change the resolution of the rendered image
From: MJP
Date: 4 Sep 2012 11:25:01
Message: <web.50461c1c3f9dc1b2ccc37f890@news.povray.org>
I'm having a similar problem. I use a program called MolPOV to generate POV
files for rendering (Windows version). This works OK, but the resolution is
poor. When I use the drop down box to alter the resolution and re-render,
nothing changes. The message output always says image resoltuion 400 x 300, no
matter what resolution I've selected. What am I doing wrong?

MJP.