POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : filling a bottle with fluid : filling a bottle with fluid Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:25:39 EDT (-0400)
  filling a bottle with fluid
From: joe
Date: 19 Aug 2012 22:55:00
Message: <web.5031a6586f2d14c8ad797add0@news.povray.org>
I've built a soda bottle with a bezier_spline lathe object.  It's clear glass,
hollow and has a wall thickness.  To fill the bottle with soda I am creating
another lathe object inside the bottle.  To prevent a coincident surface problem
should I scale the soda larger to push the soda into the bottle wall?  Any
better ways to fill a bottle with fluid?