POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Any CSG exporters out there? : Any CSG exporters out there? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:24:38 EDT (-0400)
  Any CSG exporters out there?
From: bswearingen
Date: 19 Jul 2012 13:15:01
Message: <web.5008403e30d58b0dd0f860a90@news.povray.org>
I posted a render and a screenshot in the images binaries section (thread = "No
good CSG exporters? I need help") illustrating the problem I am having trying to
export an object created with Constructive Solid Geometry into a format that can
be read by other programs such as Blender, Lightwave, etc.  I used the best
rated converter listed on this site and it didn't quite do the job.  I don't
want to rebuild, from the ground up, something I have already built.