POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Strange halo on reflections : Re: Strange halo on reflections Server Time
30 Jun 2024 04:52:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Strange halo on reflections
From: Crippso
Date: 13 Jul 2012 18:40:01
Message: <web.5000a30658f7bdbc130037650@news.povray.org>
I tried to include these changes but didn't get the right results.

if i put xscan=0, i have the simple case of photons travelling through the
absorber and reflected back through it, always in the z direction. Using your
media approach i dont seem to be able to change the brightness of the reflected
scene by changing cmt_abs paramter. I also noticed if i set cmt_abs = 0 there is
no error flagged up because of the divide by zero!