POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Strange halo on reflections : Re: Strange halo on reflections Server Time
28 Sep 2024 07:44:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Strange halo on reflections
From: Crippso
Date: 13 Jul 2012 11:45:00
Message: <web.5000421a58f7bdbc130037650@news.povray.org>
Thanks for looking in to this clipka,

can you explain a little more about how i could use media as a workaround?

also, is the bug regarding TIR easy to explain? I will be relying on TIR in my
scenes which will have different angles than those in the code I included in my
earlier message. If it might go wrong its useful to know before so I can keep an
eye out for problems

stu