POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : povray output as a film/CCD : Re: povray output as a film/CCD Server Time
28 Sep 2024 07:42:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povray output as a film/CCD
From: spitz
Date: 6 Jul 2012 15:15:01
Message: <web.4ff73843faf6826b9b0928190@news.povray.org>
There was a nice thread on LuxRender about this

http://www.luxrender.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=4766

In this case the CCD sensor or image plane simply is a plane with translucent
material with transmission set to 1 and reflection set to 0. An orthographic
camera was used to sample this image plane.

Would this be possible in POV-Ray...?