POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Strange halo on reflections : Re: Strange halo on reflections Server Time
27 Jun 2024 17:29:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Strange halo on reflections
From: Crippso
Date: 6 Jul 2012 08:55:00
Message: <web.4ff6dfcd58f7bdbc130037650@news.povray.org>
Thanks Alain

the reason for the large gather value and the low adc_bailout is because I found
that I need these for a the scene I am trying to model. The code I attached in
my first posting was a simple version of this scene - in my main scene the
object that reflects light back to the diffuse screen which is viewed by the
camera is more complex - it is several layers of different ior, and i use
fresnel reflection

stu