POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Possible Parse Error: Cannot find file 'arrays.inc' : Possible Parse Error: Cannot find file 'arrays.inc' Server Time
21 May 2024 07:23:16 EDT (-0400)
  Possible Parse Error: Cannot find file 'arrays.inc'
From: Cpt B Dick
Date: 20 Jun 2012 19:25:00
Message: <web.4fe25b352f94166bb565133c0@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

Installed the latest version (3.7.RC5) from source and rendered some of the
scenes that came with it. Some rendered nicely, but I got this error eventually:

File 'isocacti.pov' line 9: Possible Parse Error: Cannot find file 'arrays.inc',
 even after trying to append file type extension.
File 'isocacti.pov' line 9: Parse Error: Cannot open include file arrays.inc.
Fatal error in parser: Cannot parse input.
Render failed

I'm not sure if the scene file (#version 3.6) is outdated or the include file is
genuinely missing, but
figured I would alert you anyway.

BD