POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Povray License : Re: Povray License Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:22:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray License
From: R G
Date: 15 Jun 2012 18:40:01
Message: <web.4fdbb91b19f93d8f8a45d620@news.povray.org>
Thanks for the answer. The license clearly states that I may not repackage the
files. So, OK, users will have to install from the official Povray site. It
would make things easier, if Povray did include itself to the path. Another
problem is that Povray does not write to every directory. It does write to user
home, which is sufficient. So I am quite happy.

I also solved the anaglyph problem. Read here

http://mga010.wordpress.com/2012/06/15/povray-anaglyphs-and-euler/

how I did that (missing many details, however).

Thanks anyway for the nice program and all the work the Povray team did,

R. G.